an article in Business Integration Journal (Posted: Wednesday, December
17, 2003) Mo Klein and Francois Besson claim that the promise of the
real-time enterprise (RTE) is so compelling that:
- RTE initiatives already rank among the top four in leading Fortune 500 enterprises
- The RTE technology market is estimated to top $2 billion next year.
article goes on to describe what they feel is necessary for enterprises
to operate in real time and how, drawing on the concept of event driven
architectures, business activity monitoring (BAM) has recently emerged
as a powerful framework to guide RTE initiatives. – goto
Posted by David Soul on 2/17/04; 9:53:54 PM
in the CEP section.
Related posts on Bricoleur Systems -auto generated:
- The Event Driven Enterprise (Article in Business Integration Journal) The Event-Driven Enterprise By Doc Mills Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 Abstract:Event-driven architecture offers the promise of unlocking business potential...
- BAM: Event-Driven Business Intelligence for the Real-Time Enterprise Article published in DM Review MagazineMarch 2004 Issue By Diaz Nesamoney The article inludes an interesting table...
- Real-time business data in Context BAM Keeps A Finger On The Pulse: business-activity monitoring provides real-time insight to improve operations By Ian Hayes (January 2005,...
- BAM as an essential part of the Real Time Enterprise “On the Path to the Real-time Enterprise” by Larry Goldman (Published in DM Review February 2004 and available on DMreview.com)...
- Complex Event Processing Event Processing David Luckham’s CEP Website is devoted to documenting: Applications and products that employ any form of CEP The...