“IF YOU WANT TO CREATE A CHANGE, you must challenge not only the models of Unreality, but the paradigms that underwrite them.” — Stafford Beer
“General system theory, therefore, is a general science of wholeness” — Ludwig von Bertalannfy
Beer, Stafford, Brain of the Firm, Allen Lane, 1972
Klir, George J., An Approach to General Systems Theory, Van Nostrand, 1969
Bertalannfy, Ludwig von, General Systems Theory, George Braziller, N.Y., 1968
Systems and Management Annual 1974, Russell L Ackoff (Ed), Petrocelli Books, N.Y., 1974
Systems and Management Annual 1975, C. West Churchman (Ed).
Weinberg, Gerald M., An Introduction to General Systems Thinking: Silver Anniversary Edition, Dorset House, N.Y., 2001
Weinberg, Gerald M. and Daniela Weinberg, General Principles of Systems Design, Dorset House, N.Y., 1988
Brain of the Firm – Stafford Beer
General Systems Theory — Ludwig von Bertalannfy
Related articles by Zemanta
- Complicated is horrible. Complexity is beautiful. (flowingmotion.wordpress.com)
- The Cybernetic Brain: Sketches Of Another Future (lockergnome.com)
Related posts on Bricoleur Systems -auto generated:
- Biological Reflections Image via Wikipedia Level II Ashby, W. Ross, An Induction to Cybernetics, Chapman and Hall, 1956 Maturana, Humberto, and Varela,...
- Mathematical Reflections I have not read any of Stafford Beer’s entries in the Select Bibliography included in The Heart of Enterprise, so...
- Psychological Reflections I have not read any of Stafford Beer’s entries in the Select Bibliography included in The Heart of Enterprise, so...
- Autopoietic Theory and Social Systems: Theory and Practice Dr. Whitaker's ACM siggroup pages on 'Self-organization' (which is a popular theme in current studies of human social activity, enterprises,...
- Socio-Economic Reflections Image via Wikipedia The Prince — Machiavelli “The main foundations of every state, new states as well as ancient or...